Friday, November 19, 2010

ChangeV2


So this is my "Change" I drew it my self! I know it's amazing..lol. Anyways so if you can't tell it is a tree growing up..and it says Change,Change,Change on the top. Then their are coins on the sides. On the bottom my quote:
" The change in life is good but sometimes cash is better." I know i sound like Dad but oh well;)
Love Annie!

4 comments:

  1. LOL annie, I love that you drew yours! And I almost did "a change is good, but cash is better" picture too! I guess Dad really rubbed off on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I can't believe that's essentially what mine was about. I TOTALLY forgot that dad says that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Annie sounds like your Dad,The picture you did is so cute, you girls have to go on Jeni & jess will have to catch up. Right now they have to much on their plate?????? love you grams

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa gotta love dad:)

    ReplyDelete